Total Visa® Credit Card: How Does It Work?
Posted on February 11, 2021 in Credit Cards
When you’re ready for your first credit card or are working to rebuild your credit, you still want a card with major, national recognition. The Total Visa® is a real Visa® card, accepted at millions of retailers nationwide, but it’s also a great choice for people who are building their credit. In addition to brand power, the Total Visa® also offers a secure application with fast results. Now that you know why the Total Visa® Credit Card is a good credit card, read more to find out how it works.
Total Visa Card Details
A Total Visa® card features an easy online application process that provides fast response, so you can know right away if you’re approved for an account. This card is a true Visa® and offers all the features and nationwide acceptance you’ve come to expect from this brand.
Total Visa® cards have a beginning credit limit of $300.
This account features a 34.99% APR on both purchases and cash advances. This APR is on the higher side, but you can take steps to avoid paying interest on your account. You won’t be charged any fees if you pay all of your account balance by your due date, which is a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing period.
There is a $1 minimum interest fee if you don’t pay your entire balance by the due date.
You’re also responsible for the following account fees on your Total Visa® card.
- $89 Program Fee applied before your account is opened.
- $75 annual fee the first year. This fee is charged to your account upon approval, making your available initial credit $225.
- $48 annual fee for each following year.
- $6.25 monthly service fee, which is $75 a year. This fee is waived for the first year.
- $40 late fee.
- $40 returned payment fee.
- $29 additional card fee, charged annually for each additional card you request.
- Credit limit increase fee of 20% of the amount your credit line is increased.
- See Rates, Fees, Costs and Limitations for additional detail on this product
Total Visa® Card Credit Card Benefits
A review of the Total Visa® unsecured credit card shows that it offers many benefits for new account holders and people working to rebuild their credit.
- Fast and easy application process. You can apply online and receive an answer to you application status in just a minute.
- Major credit bureau reporting. Total Visa® reports your usage to the three major credit bureaus, so you can impact your credit score by using this card.
- Low credit scores are still accepted for an account. If your credit score is fair or poor, you may still be approved for a Total Visa® card.
- Credit limit increases. You’re eligible to have your credit limit increased once your account is a year old.
- Choose your card design. Most accounts aimed at credit rebuilders don’t offer other card designs, but you can select designs such as a beach scene, cute animals, classy stone, and more.
- Genuine Visa® credit card that is accepted by a wide variety of merchants throughout the united states and online.
Total Visa® Card Application
The Total Visa® card application is a fast, easy, and safe process. All customers apply online through a simple, secure form. You may be able to see your decision in less than a minute using the online site to check your total Visa credit card application status.
Total Visa® also extends special mail invitations to certain customers. If you received a mail invitation, Total Visa® identified you as an ideal candidate because of the information in your credit reporting data. Simply go online to accept your invitation and fully apply.
If you have a low credit score or have been denied from opening other cards, the Total Visa® can still be an option for you. This card is designed for people who don’t have a perfect credit history.
Like all credit accounts, Total Visa® is federally required to gather personal information on their account holders. You’ll need to provide your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information during your Total Visa application.
Total Visa® Card Login
You can log in to your Total Visa® card account online to manage your account. Online options include paying your bill, viewing statements and purchases, and checking your account status.
Your Program Fee is also payable online. You’ll need to pay your Program Fee before you can use your card account.
How do I pay my Total Visa® Card bill?
You can pay your Total Visa® Card bill by logging in to your account online. Check your due dates, review purchases, view your statements, and manage your Total Visa® bill payments online with easy bill pay tools. If you pay your total balance by your due date, you can also avoid paying any interest fees on your purchases, cash advances have no grace period.
How do I check the status of my Total Visa® Card?
Log in to your account online to check the status of your Total Visa® card. You can check the date of your upcoming Total Visa payment, confirm your purchases, and manage your account with the Total Visa® card online tools.
Build & Monitor Credit
The Total Visa® credit card reports to the three major credit bureaus every month, making this card a useful tool for anyone trying to establish or rebuild their credit. When you make regular payments on your Total Visa® account, this good behavior is reflected to the credit agencies. Positive credit habits make an impact on your FICO score, so making payments on time for your Total Visa® card may help improve your credit.
While this card can be used for most everyday transactions, it’s important to note that cardholders will not be able to use the Total Visa at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions, or at merchants outside the USA.
Total Visa® Card Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns about your Total Visa® card, you don’t have to worry about your account. Total Visa® offers friendly customer service to help you explore all the details. Call customer service at (877) 480-6988 for all your general questions.
Apply For The Total Visa® Card Today!
With a quick, intuitive, and secure application, the Total Visa® card can help you unlock the benefits of some of the best unsecured credit cards available today!
Searching for more credit card ideas? Take a look at popular cards below:
Related blog posts
Need expert financial advice?
Let TurboFinance connect you with the best consulting services and resources to help you take control of your finances and find a path to build wealth.TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEBT