ClearOne Advantage Review 2021
Posted on January 4, 2021 in Debt
If you are ready to make a commitment to getting out of debt, ClearOne Advantage is a tool to provide you with the necessary debt relief resources and assistance to achieve financial freedom. Learn more about the potential benefits and risks through our ClearOne Advantage review below.
What is ClearOne Advantage?
ClearOne Advantage is a debt settlement company. The company is based in Baltimore, Maryland. ClearOne Advantage has settled over $450 million in debt.
How does ClearOne Advantage work?
ClearOne debt relief creates personalized debt repayment plans for customers. These plans include depositing savings every month into a dedicated account. The funds saved in this account are then used to pay off debt settlements negotiated by ClearOne on your behalf. A review of ClearOne Advantage shows that it does not charge any fees for its services unless the debt gets resolved. A person must have at least $10,000 in debt to be eligible for ClearOne Advantage’s debt settlement services.
The first settlement typically happens within three to four months after signing up for the program. On average, it takes about 24-48 months to complete the program. The timeline varies based on your amount of debt.
Is ClearOne Advantage a good company?
ClearOne Advantage is BBB accredited. The company focuses on debt settlement, and its mission is to negotiate settlements to reduce your debt balances.
The benefits of our ClearOne Advantage review include:
- Settling debt: The most obvious benefit of working with a debt settlement company is the possibility of settling debt for less money than you owe. A settlement can save you money as well as the benefit of having experts do the work, which will save you time and stress.
- Settlements can speed up debt repayment: When you lower your debt balance via a debt settlement program, you will be able to repay your debt much quicker.
- ClearOne Advantage guarantees its services: ClearOne offers protections for its customers. If a customer is not satisfied with the agreement, they can get back fees paid on a settlement within 30 days. There is also a refund available for fees within seven days of the first settlement if the settlement amount plus fees are not less than the original debt balance.
There are some risks associated with ClearOne Advantage, including:
- Fees: Fees from these types of services can result in you having to pay 25% of the original debt amount. This gives you another bill you must keep up with on top of the debt you are paying off.
- Damaged credit: Since debt settlement companies don’t make payments towards your debt, they may encourage you to stop making payments until you reach a settlement. If you do so, you can seriously damage or even destroy your credit score. What’s more, fees and interest will also likely be added to your unpaid debt balances. There’s also the possibility of being sued for unpaid debt because working with a debt settlement company does not put a stop to creditors doing what they legally can do to get their money. There’s also no guarantee that you will get a settlement.
- The forgiven amount may be taxable: The money that you save from a debt settlement can still be taxed.
ClearOne Advantage customer service
On Trustpilot, ClearOneAdvantage has a score of 4.7/5. This is further backed up by the BBB, which rates the company with an A+ and has more than 350 customer reviews with a slightly lower average rating of 3.5/5.
Customers generally report good customer service in their ClearOne Advantage reviews. The company has an excellent reputation for customer service. The customer service team comprises hand-picked debt advisors with financial backgrounds to help clients navigate the complicated process of debt consolidation.
Customers can reach ClearOne Advantage customer service by phone or email. The phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM (EST) and Saturday to Sunday from 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM (EST). If you need help outside of business hours, you can send the team an email.
ClearOne debt relief final review
Our final verdict is that ClearOne Advantage is a program that can offer customers excellent debt relief. The program is one of the best in the debt settlement industry due to its accreditation, experienced financial experts, and its 100 percent money-back guarantee. If you live in one of the 22 states eligible for ClearOne Advantage’s services and are at least $10,000 in debt, a review of ClearOne Advantage is worth looking into to help you resolve credit card debt, collection debt, medical debt, and many other debt types.
Looking for other options? Take a look at some of the best debt relief companies for 2021.
Related blog posts
Need expert financial advice?
Let TurboFinance connect you with the best consulting services and resources to help you take control of your finances and find a path to build wealth.TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEBT