American Debt Relief Review 2021
Posted on January 8, 2021 in Debt
If you are one of the millions of Americans struggling with credit card debt, American Debt
Relief may be a company that can help you resolve your debt. In this post, we will provide a review of American Debt Relief (ADR) and its programs so you can make an informed decision on which company is best for your specific financial needs.
What is American Debt Relief?
American Debt Relief is a debt settlement company that works with customers’ creditors to settle
on a debt repayment option that is less than the total amount owed.
ADR offers a Financial Freedom Plan that they say can help customers become
debt-free in 24-36 months.
How does American Debt Relief work?
Getting started with ADR is fairly simple:
- Get a free debt relief quote, or schedule a free consultation where a debt specialist will help determine if an ADR debt settlement program suits your needs.
- Once you enroll in the program, you will start saving money into a dedicated account while the company starts to negotiate with the creditors to reduce the amount of debt you owe. To successfully settle your debts, you will make monthly deposits into a savings account—generally at a lower monthly payment than your minimum payments to creditors. The money you save is used to negotiate settlements with your creditors for significantly less than you originally owed and pay the company’s service fees.
- Start paying off your debt and be on your way to living debt-free.
Customers have access to a dashboard on the American Debt Relief website. The dashboard allows them to:
- Access their account information 24/7 to maintain their accounts,
- Monitor their deposit activity,
- Review settlement offers,
- And upload documents from their creditors.
American Debt Relief Programs
The two most common kinds of debt resolution programs are debt consolidation and settlement.
American Debt Consolidation
Debt consolidation programs combine all of a customer’s outstanding debt into one large loan. Sometimes, customers must secure the loan with collateral of greater value like their house. When a customer fails to make payments, the lender can repossess their collateral. They offer debt settlement at ADR, which allows them to negotiate directly with customer’s creditors to significantly reduce their debt balance or help them achieve total debt forgiveness.
American Debt Settlement
American Debt Relief offers debt settlement via the Financial Freedom Plan. Debt settlement is an agreement with a customer’s creditors to pay off or settle their debt for less than what they owe.
Is American Debt Relief a good company?
American Debt Relief reviews show that it is a reputable company that has been operating for 12 years. The company is a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC). It is also an International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) accredited service center. The company has an average of 4.9/5 reviews on TrustPilot. However, American Debt Relief is not Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited.
American Debt Relief
Our final verdict is that American Debt Relief has good options for people drowning in debt who are seeking debt settlement. It’s important to remember that this program is not suitable for everybody. Like the ADR programs offered, debt settlement is not a solution for people with secured debts like a mortgage, car loan, or home equity loan.
If you’re looking for financial assistance, TurboDebt can connect you to the best debt relief programs of 2021
Related blog posts
Need expert financial advice?
Let TurboFinance connect you with the best consulting services and resources to help you take control of your finances and find a path to build wealth.TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEBT