Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card
A secured credit card with a minimum deposit of $200, which becomes your credit line. Then, if you qualify, double your credit line to $400 without making another deposit.
- Put down $200, which becomes your credit line. Then, if you qualify, double your credit line to $400 without making another deposit.
- Double your $200 credit line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. We report your payment history to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with available Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
|Regular APR||18.20% Variable|
|Intro Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Annual Fee||$36 the first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter|
|Credit Needed||See website for Details|
Need expert financial advice?
Let TurboFinance connect you with the best consulting services and resources to help you take control of your finances and find a path to build wealth.TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEBT